For bridal beauty services, please choose from our a-la-carte menu below.
For The Bride
The Queen (Makeup Only) $150 and up
On this day all eyes will be on you, you will be photographed more on this day than any other day in your life. You will cherish every moment captured for the rest of your life therefore having the right makeup is just as important as having the perfect dress and every other detail that you spent time planning. You will want to look breathtaking and feel amazing! This full 90 minutes Pampering session will assure that you look Red Carpet Flawless! includes full GLAM makeup session, Brow grooming, premium false lashes, and touch up kit.
Also includes touch up services throughout the wedding event up till you walk into the reception – peace of mind so that you can focus on each other, while I take care of how you look for all your pictures.
Check-in Sessions to confirm all the details. Open communication is key in all relationship – ours included!
A special rate for the rest of your bridal party (3 or more 15% off).
Here Comes The Bride (hair & makeup)– $250 and up
Everything included in “The Queen”- and a picture perfect hairstyle* for your special day
Bridal Party Makeup Only Services
Bridal Party Member’s Makeup for all the ladies you love on your big day.
Includes full makeup application and false lashes.- $95 and up
Bridal Party Member’s Hair & Makeup
$160 and up
– *Shampoo and Style
– Make-up Application
– False Lashes
*I can provide you a quote on the style desired.
Young girls (under 10 years old)…..$40.00
Junior Bridesmaids (ages 11-15)…$75.00 and up
Mens Grooming:……$40.00 (facial hair enhancement)
Basic Consultation- .……Complimentary
Sit down with our artist and discuss all the details of your “Dream Look” for your special day! You are welcome to bring in photo’s, magazine pics etc of inspirational looks
Beauty Preview. (Trial run Session w/ consultation) …….. make-up – $125 and up
hair styling – $125 and up
Up to Two-hour glam strategy session where we discuss every aspect of your look, then do a bridal preview (your makeup and/or hair “trial”) for your planned looks for the day
Includes an in-depth consultation, step-by-step application, and false lashes.
- Can be added after signed contract
$60-Tear down fee to break down and set up for each location. (mileage may be applicable)
- SATURDAY SERVICE BETWEEN 8-3PM
REQUIRE MINIMUM OF $300 pkg
All packages require a deposit to secure your date and full payment must be received 7 days prior to your service. Deposit is non-refundable.
Prices do not include gratuity, tolls, valet, parking charges or special admission prices. (will be added at contract signing)
*All packages that include hair services are for basic shampoo and styles, adding extensions, natural hair and undo’s are at an additional fee.
Service Includes Travel to 1 location within 20-mile radius of Virginia Beach 23462. Travel outside that area is a $.0.55 per mile round trip.
Our Services Concludes After Bride is finalized Prior to ceremony unless additional time is purchased
Additional Standby Time of artist for touching up the BRIDE is available and priced on a case-by-case basis.
Booking me for an event or wedding
Should you desire to book L.F.I Makeup Services for your wedding or special event there are a few tips to assure everything works out in your favor.
- Dates go Quickly. Its a first come first served basis. A deposit is required to reserve a date. NO DATE IS RESERVED without a signed contract and deposit.
- There is a non-refundable deposit for all bridal services. Remaining balance of package is due 7 days before event. Services can be added to the contract with prior notification to the artist, however the minimum contracted balance is due prior to services rendered,
- If you are uncertain or uncomfortable with wearing makeup, I suggest a “beauty preview”, trial run It’s worth the investment to assure that you will be completely comfortable with your appearance at the actual event.
- Due to insurance liability concerns, unless for allergy or medical reasons, I do not make it a habit of welcoming clients personal makeup items to be used during sessions. (exceptions can be made for extenuating circumstances such as ie: favorite lipsticks etc)
- Remember with makeup that has to be photographed with flash photography, the professional flashes will instantly erase 50% of your makeup in photographs so, for events like weddings, the makeup is usually applied 50% heavier to withstand, the flashes, duration, and for longevity. Don’t worry, on print, your makeup will not give a heavy appearance AT ALL.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What brands of makeup do you use?All the makeup products that I use are Professional Brands that were designed to give long lasting results and photograph beautifully. They are bought through professional retailers and most brands can only be found in specialty stores. Example of some brands I use MAC, Makeup Forever, Urban Decay, Tarte, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Anastasia, NYX and many more.
- I am not sure what makeup look I want. Can you help?Definitely!! If you are not sure what you are wanting, we would love to help. I try my best to ask a variety of questions to get an idea of what you may want. Remember, it is your day so if you aren’t sure, we will usually stick with something more natural. We can always start out that way and work our way to a more dramatic look.
- What if I’m not used to wearing makeup? I always work with each client to ensure she looks her absolute best. If you are unsure about makeup, we will work together to create a look that enhances your best features and plays down the areas you may not be as happy with. We don’t want you to feel that we’ve transformed you into someone no one recognizes anymore – unless that’s how you want to look! Q.How long will my makeup last? It’s difficult to give an exact timeframe that makeup lasts due to varying skin types, activity level while wearing the makeup etc. Typically, makeup lasts up to 8 hours. We have never had anyone say it didn’t last so I know it will stand up in any weather. We have done many brides at 8 in the morning and their makeup is perfect until the end of their reception. Of course, you will have your touch up kit with the essentials you need depending on your skin type. Do you have experience with different ethnic/acne/mature skin and hair types? Absolutely! I specialize in customizing makeup to match any skin tone no matter how dark or light. I LOVE working with the many different shades and tones of beauty! I also have a full range of professional products that I use on delicate, mature, sensitive or acne-prone skin to achieve the very best results. About how long does it take you to do each makeup service?
Bride Makeup: 60-75 Minutes
Bridesmaids/Other Makeup: 45-60 Minutes
ADDITIONAL SERVICES WILL TAKE EXTRA TIME (SUCH AS: TATTOO COVER AND EXTRAVAGANT STYLE MAKEUP ETC). These are approximate times, and additional time may still need to be added into wedding or event day timelines.’
Why does the bridal makeup cost more than the others? The bride is the showstopper, the star of the show, all eyes MUST be on her. Although all of my makeovers are stunning, imagine 5x’s the attention on the bride’s makeup. There is much more than makeup that goes into the bridal price. In addition, strive to make sure the bride can have all her questions or concerns answered always. So not only are we providing extra time for makeup and/or hair on the day of the wedding, but I am also including the time I spend with the bride over emails and calls and providing a timeline for the day of.
Q.CAN THE TRIAL FEE GO TOWARDS THE WEDDING DAY SERVICES MINIMUM?
Unfortunately no. The trial fee is separate and cannot be applied towards the wedding day services minimum.
Is there a deposit required to book? 30% down | 70% due 7 days pre-event